Presenting ButtonCalc, the simple, time-saving, beautiful calculator for Android.
Here are some of ButtonCalc's handy features:
- The "tape" of your past calculations is instantly available with a simple swipe.
- Live display of the partial result as you're doing a calculation.
- Have you ever noticed how %$#%!@#% complicated calculators make it to reuse a previous number? With ButtonCalc, all your numbers are automatically converted into buttons, so it just takes one touch to reuse a number (patent pending).
- Live count of how many numbers you've entered in the current calculation - great for adding long lists of numbers without leaving any out.
- Big, roomy buttons for fellow victims of Fat Finger Syndrome!
- Always saves the state of your calculation when you're interrupted by calls, texts, etc.
- Handy backspace key lets you correct mistakes with less retyping.
- 20-digit accuracy both before and after the decimal point.
ButtonCalc is also nice to look at, with colors and layout carefully chosen to recall the best calculator ever, the Texas Instruments TI-59!
Oh, and did we mention:
NO USE OF YOUR PRECIOUS DATA ALLOWANCE TO DOWNLOAD ADS!
NO PERMISSIONS REQUIRED TO INSTALL!
TINY INSTALL SIZE!
And, if you like ButtonCalc, you'll love ButtonCalc Pro!
For the laughably low price of only $0.99, you get some great extra features for expense tracking, budgeting, and everyday business use:
- Export your "tape" of past calculations to Gmail, email, or Dropbox (exporting to Dropbox requires the Dropbox app).
- Edit your tape - correct numbers, add notes, move things around.
- Choose your tape size, or even make it unlimited.
- Use convenient tip, discount and power functions to speed up common tasks.