PHR(Professional in Human Resources) Test Prep is to help you prepare the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) exam by HRCI(The HR Certification Institute)on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- Plenty of simulated exam questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) offers a certification called the Professional in Human Resources (PHR). According to the HRCI, this exam focuses on the technical and operational aspects of human resource practices.
The HRCI reports that this exam is specifically designed for those who are not necessarily brand new in their HR career (they suggest two to four years of professional work experience in all HR disciplines) but has not yet had increasingly complicated HR work experience. HR professionals are encouraged to become certified in order to show they are aware of the most current principles and core practices of HR management.