APAC Innovation Summit 2014 is a signature event of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC). To mark InnoAsia’s 10th anniversary, the event will be renamed as “APAC Innovation Summit (AIS)” with “Shaping The Future” as the theme. In collaboration with the local universities and R&D centres, the 6-day event comprises a main conference, an international knowledge transfer conference, a series of tech forums, a panel discussion jointly organized with Financial Times, investment workshop and conference, business matching sessions and Hong Kong Technology Showcase at IDT Expo.
Riding on the success of the past 9 years, APAC Innovation Summit continues to play an important role in knowledge transfer and business matching, bringing together a panel of leading academics, experts, decision makers and thought leaders from across disciplines and geographical boundaries to exchange insights on the latest innovation trends. With a total attendance of over 2,200 local and overseas executives in 2013, as well as the support from six international sponsors and 42 industry associations, this annual event has established an international reputation.
This App has been put together to provide attendees with another platform in which to find out and share information during the conference.
The mobile app allows you to:
- Exchange business card using the in-app QR code reader function
- Live Q&A with speaker
- See which company’s representatives are at the event
- View full agenda and related information
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance
- Set reminder for your registered conference
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips
- Find exhibitors and their location
- Download presentation files after presentation
- Expand your professional network and have fun
Download the APAC InnoSummit app now and make your APAC Innovation Summit experience richer and easier.