JMap Mobile is an application that allows your mobile device to connect to a JMap server. You can thus take advantage of the JMap functionalities in the field.
The application can be used to consult the map, perform data collection in the field, do asset inspections, etc.
JMap Mobile offers the following features :
- Navigation on the map.
- Works on wireless networks for a real-time access to the data.
- Works also in offline mode, with synchronization upon connection.
- Use of the location capabilities of the mobile devices.
- Vector data support (points).
- Modifying and collection of data in the field.
- Custom data entry forms.
- Use of the camera.
- Selection of the layers to display.
- Integration of Google Maps.
- Querying of map elements.
IMPORTANT : JMap Mobile is compatible with the JMap mapping system version 5.0. The application must connect to a JMapServer instance that has a license allowing mobile applications.