ABOUT MY TOTAL PROPERTY
My Total Property app delivers a unique full property management, legal and financial reporting
service all in one tool.
We have created this app using 15 years of property management and financial expertise delivering
a speedy, concise and easy to navigate app packed with essential documents, templates and forms.
• Step by Step Guide - The complete process to successfully letting your property including
• Rental calculator - Instant calculation of the profit you could make through renting your
• Mortgage calculator - Want to know what your actual monthly mortgage repayments are?
• Maintenance contacts - Need your plumbers, builders and electricians contact details at your
• Yield estimator - Calculates how much profit you have made on your property
Subscribe to our 12month subscription for just £4.99 per year to have access to all the key features
• Property details
• Insert property details and exact rental dates
• Instant expense and rental entry
• Building your asset and loans summary
• Capital Gains Summary
• Profit & Loss Summary
• Need your property profit and loss for that last minute tax return?
• Download and email to your accountant your full letting account for all or each property
• Comprehensive general ledger for analysis and knowing where your monthly spend has been
for tax and business purposes
• Template forms - Referencing templates, holding deposit, standing order set up, deposit
protection and many more
• Tenancy Agreement - A comprehensive and legally approved binding tenancy agreement as
required under current UK & Wales law
• Checklist - Detailed list to ensure you have completed all tasks in letting your property and
received the relevant documents
Subscription renewal will be automatic and the yearly subscription fee will be taken within 24hours
prior to the end of the current period.
No cancellations or refunds will be honored once renewal has been made, or during an active subscription.
For more information on subscriptions and to view the My Total Property Terms and Conditions and