All aspects of doing business, investment opportunities, incentives and key facts about Turkey, one of the most promising emerging markets, are presented in the user-friendly Invest in Turkey app at the convenience of your smart phone or tablet.
• The top 10 ten reasons why Turkey stands out as a unique investment destination for growth-seeking multinational companies.
• Information about Turkey’s key sectors, with detailed sector reports and analyses.
• Facts and figures about Turkey such as the country’s government, economy, geographical location, labor force, infrastructure, foreign trade, etc.
• Procedures, required documents and guidelines for foreign nationals in obtaining a residence and work permit in Turkey.
• Information about starting and registering a business, including company types and establishment processes in Turkey.
• Basics and implementation of the Turkish general incentives regime based on region, scale, sector and type of investments.
• The economics of setting up and running a business in Turkey, detailing labor, energy and communications costs, presented in tables and charts.
• Turkish corporate tax legislation including income, expenditure and wealth taxes applicable to real persons and corporate entities.
• The investment environment and advantages offered to investors by Turkey’s technoparks, industrial zones and free zones.
• Turkey’s favorable demography in figures and statistics, including labor market comparisons with other European countries.
• The flow of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) into Turkey, by year, sector and country.
• Realized investment projects and cooperation deals that the Investment Support and Promotion Agency of Turkey (ISPAT) has provided support for or has actively taken part in.
• Daily news articles taken from reputable news sources, focusing on Turkey’s investment and business climate, as well as economic developments in Turkey.
• Complete investment legislation, related laws and regulations in Turkey, in addition to other legal documents.
• Contact details of ISPAT and its network of representatives throughout the world.