IMPORTANT: To use this app, you must be a registered participant at Palo Alto Networks’ Ignite Conference 2016 and in possession of a valid activation code.
This mobile app enables you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and stay up to date with sessions, keynotes and partner booths.
- Connect with your peers through instant messaging, community walls, photo sharing, and social media integration.
- Curate your personalized agendas through our session builder.
- Interact with the real-time feed of all event activity; see which sessions are trending and which photos are most popular.
- View PSA pre-scheduled appointments and our live dashboard.
- Never skip a beat with breakout track details and locations, hands-on session information and detailed conference maps.
- Provide your feedback with questionnaires, session feedback, voting, and group messaging through ARS audience response systems.
- Earn points, badges and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
- Expand your professional network through business card exchange, and tackle your toughest security challenges.