Follow these simple steps to setup sync after installation:
- Open "Android Settings" -> "Accounts".
- Click "Add account" and choose "Valtech".
- Sign in to IDP using your email and password.
- Done! Contacts for your Valtech country will now be synced to your phone on a daily basis.
If you like to sync contacts from more countries than your own country, follow these steps:
- Go to "Android Settings" -> "Accounts" -> "Valtech".
- Touch "Countries to sync".
- Select which countries to sync contacts from (your own country will be preselected).
If you unselect a previously selected country, contacts synced from that country will be removed. If you uninstall the app all contacts synced will be removed.
You can revoke access for the app at any time at https://id.valtech.com/.
This app is open source and available at https://github.com/valtech/valtech-contactsync-android.