Naval Support Activity Bethesda is where our Wounded Warriors come home to
heal. NSABmobile is a great way to get to know NSAB! It's a fast and
easy-to-use application designed for our military members and their
families, retirees, DoD civilians and contractors to quickly access events
and programs on the go. Get the latest information about Naval Support
Activity Bethesda and its tenants.
- Facility finder including information, phone listings and step-by-step
directions using GPS capabilities
- Parking locator, which finds the right parking lot for you!
- Get reminders of NSAB events and programs, which you can add directly to
- Quick links to NSAB's Facebook page and CNIC website page as well as a
instant feed of NSAB's twitter page for live information
- Quick link to NDW jobs through USA Jobs
- Push notifications for latest NSAB information
Naval Support Activity Bethesda (NSAB), is home of the world
renowned Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, the
Flagship military medicine and the Uniformed Services University,dedicated
to training medical professionals for careers in the Department of Defense
and the Public Health Service. NSAB's mission is to support its tenant
commands, in their ability to provide world class medical care, research
and education. Wounded Warriors to recover from their medical maladies in
an environment in which staff is given the freedom to professionally thrive
and a University where the impact of research leads the way to higher
learning and better care for all of our Nation’s sons and daughters.