optimized for iPhone and iPad and offers two levels of information. The ordinary user can view basic information, while owners of KR classed ships are given visibility over the full range of data.
Key information delivered on the move, direct to the phone includes:
- KR e-fleet (registered fleet lists, survey/audit status, reports and schedules)
- Ship register
- Classification rules
- PSC detentions, checklists and reports
- Technical information
- Publications and survey guidelines
- KR service network and directory
- Service supplier information
Other useful functions incorporated in SMART-Fleet include a “push notification system” used to receive urgent messages concerning PSC detentions and technical updates as well as a “surveyor locator” which uses location based services technology to indentify the KR survey office nearest to the phone user.
For information, contact email@example.com