NCR Silver™ is a perfect fit for any small business. With NCR Silver, you’ll quickly see it is easy to use, yet powerful enough to run and grow your business.
You can do so much more than ring up sales. Only NCR Silver lets you capture customer information at every transaction, generate automated e-mail marketing campaigns and integrate social media to welcome new customers and bring back existing ones. Stay connected with your customers and build relationships by creating loyalty programs. Take the guesswork out of item and inventory tracking with detailed, real-time reports. With a cloud-based back office, you can manage your business from anywhere with the mobile or online dashboard. Here’s what NCR Silver can do for you.
Ring Up Sales
• Accept many forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, and check
• Use multiple devices and ring up sales from anywhere
• Sell everywhere–inside your store or out
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence
• Monitor your business with mobile and online dashboards
• Run your business seamlessly with a cloud-based back office
• Set sales forecasts and manage your staff’s goals
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Receive automatic back office alerts whether you're in the store or away
• Analyze reports and decide which vendors and items are most important
Grow Your Business
• Capture customer information at every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data and increase your sales
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
• Access reports and track how your campaigns are doing
• Build customer habits and nurture relationships by setting up your loyalty programs
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to connect with an NCR Silver Customer Care representative 24/7
• You can visit Silver Sidewalk (http://customercare.ncrsilver.com) to connect with members, search the knowledge base, watch videos, learn about features, get help, and more.
John H. Patterson, a small business owner founded NCR in 1884. He ran a miner’s supply store, under his leadership NCR brought to market the first mechanical cash register, and later on the electric cash register. NCR Silver returns NCR to its roots and let’s small business owners do what they love, and simply ring up sales, grow their business and succeed.