The annual conference is a highlight of the College's year and the 2014 conference looks set to exceed all expectations. This year’s theme - ‘Making Connections: Are you plugged in?’ – is about getting better connected to your patients, your colleagues, other primary health care providers and the wider sector. Attend the conference for three days of networking, concurrent sessions, international speakers and panels on the important issues facing GPs. Hear about the latest peer-reviewed research, techniques and systems for patient care – all of which will come together to make you an expert in the whole-of-person health care.
Take a look at the programme to see what's on offer.
In keeping with the conference theme, this year we have a conference specific App! With the GP14 App you can:
Connect with colleagues, exhibitors and sponsors to access vital resources, up to date information and support services:
• Get the latest GP14 news and program updates
• Hear about new speakers and industry partners
• Network with colleagues, speakers, exhibitors & sponsors
• Social media feeds, LIVE updates
• Personalise your own GP14 schedule
Engage with colleagues in practical workshops, panel sessions, inspiring keynote addresses and relaxed networking opportunities:
• Complete session evaluations
• Participate in LIVE session polling
• Submit your questions before the session
• Take session notes