This tablet app is optimized for the NADA Appraisal Suite product to scan VINs quickly and provide automotive dealers with NADA values (auction, trade-in, loan and retail), vehicle history reports from Experian AutoCheck and CARFAX (separate subscriptions required) and optional industry source data.
Android v4.0 or higher. In order for the VIN Scanner to function properly all cameras must have auto-focus and minimum of 3 mp camera
1. Optimized tablet interface designed to keep consumers engaged in the appraisal process.
2. User permission levels increased to allow you to set multiple levels to fit your process.
3. Multiple users can access a single record simultaneously for faster appraisal through-put.
4. Upload vehicle photos and damage details to an appraisal to support your deductions.
5. Appraisal document re-designed to leverage the NADA brand and provide the appraisal details to qualify your appraised value.
6. Enhanced reporting to manage appraisals and track trade negotiations to reduce losses.
7. Upgrade available to include AutoTrader.com asking prices, J.D. Power retail transactions, Manheim Market Report auction transactions and vAuto market days’ supply
Used vehicle values, guidebook, valuation, pre-owned, selling price, automotive dealers, VIN scanner, VIN, auction, wholesale, trade-in, vehicle loan value, retail transactions, vehicle history reports, AutoCheck, CARFAX, market report, quick book out