Cricut Design Space™ Beta for Android is your easy-to-use application for browsing project ideas, designing and laying out your project, and cutting from a Cricut Explore™ machine. The app is cloud-based and synced across your devices, so you can access your projects and images whenever you’re inspired. Simply connect wirelessly to your Cricut Explore machine and cut your projects! (Cricut Wireless Bluetooth Adapter may be required, sold separately.)
· Easy to learn and use. With our simple, intuitive interface and helpful instructions and tutorials, you’ll be designing, arranging, and cutting your project in no time.
· Your work is always within reach. Since Cricut Design Space connects to the cloud, all of your projects are saved and accessible from any device.
· Browse thousands of designs and ideas to kick start your project. Choose one that’s ready to make instantly, customize them, or use them as inspiration!
· Wireless control. Cricut Design Space works with Bluetooth-enabled Cricut machines, so you can make your cuts without the hassle of plugging in.
· Cut a wide variety of materials. Cut through paper, vinyl, iron-on, cardstock, poster board, fabric—even thicker materials like leather.
· Compatible with your Cricut cartridges and image collections. If you already own Cricut images, you can link them to your Cricut ID to access them anytime, anywhere.
· Always getting better. We’re constantly updating Cricut Design Space with new features so you can design exactly what you want, more easily and more quickly.
*Results may vary between users.
Wow! Just spent a small fortune on a cricut explore air and supplies, only to find out I can't access the software! Since I'm from Canada, I can't download Design Space on my Android! In order for me to use I would now have to spend more money on buying an iPad! An soooooooò angry.