Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
Google drive is my favorite Cloud service; one reason is that it is free. I use Google drive to store my homework, papers, back up photos, videos, and back up my texts on it. Google drive makes accessing your files on your mobile phone very easy. All you need to do is upload your files to your Google drive account. Another great feature of Google drive is that it is also a file sharing site; it makes it easy to share your work with your friends or classmates. Another reason why I love this app is its interface, it is so simple and easy to use that you will be wondering what people did before this app.